Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Introducing Myself...

Hey there my wonderful ever-growing readers and well established clients!

This is my post when I am going to quickly introduce myself. I’m Alisha, well known spiritual advisor working at Liveperson.com. I use my intuitive and coaching abilities with the endeavor to provide the best possible insights and healings to you. As I have already launched my blog with the opening post on love and what love means to me, you will get the idea that my services are non-judgmental and very open minded. I have always believed in love and how it can change things and topping up I preach what I practice and what really works. Giving false hopes and providing artificial readings is not on my lexicon right now. I am a good listener and will never ignore you when you need me most. So, if you fail to live up to your day or simply cannot keep track of your spiritual growth, I am the one you hang on to.

In my life, I have had a deep and profound interest in psychology and spirituality which I can say that it was the only path I was forced to create as no path was left for me to go in life. I started using my abilities seriously since I was 18 years of age with proper tools. My abilities became more lucid at my time of my life’s most tragic incident. I am no psychology professor but a normal person who wants to help people with my skills. I actually started feeling bliss when I initiated working to help people and it make me aware that I am not the only person with unbreakable life troubles and sorrows. After the introduction of Kasamba/Liveperson.com by one of my friends in May 2008, I started working on the site with an open heart and with the mission to help people who seriously need help. I help people and this is me right. Now, I just don’t exist, I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment